Welcome to our FAQ page! Here you can find answers to some of the most common questions asked by our users.
Don’t see your question here? Feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Cloud-based systems provide remote access to your system as well as management reports from your smart phone or anywhere in the world with internet access.
LINGA rOS is a complete restaurant operating system providing the restaurant technology your guests are demanding and your staff requires, from a single supplier.
Yes, we can utilize iPads, but also operate simultaneously with multiple operating systems including Android and any device that can access a Chrome Browser.
LINGA does not have a one size fits all solution, tell us about your business so we can configure a system that meets your current and future needs. Contact a POS Expert about special pricing, quantity discounts, module bundles and cash discount offers here: Request A Demo
Our contracts vary from month to month, annual, and 2-year or 3-year terms, it’s up to you to decide.
Yes, in fact, we have in-house and 3rd party financing options that include our popular lease to own program. Click here to connect with a POS Expert for more details.
We can train on-site, but most POS training today is done remotely. We provide video recordings of your personal training so you can utilize the training as needed for new staff or as a refresher.
Yes our system is very intuitive, fast and easy to use, that is why remote training is so popular.
Yes, our system is PCI compliant and we can process credit cards with most merchant processors.
Sure, that’s just one of the reasons our system is so popular and cost effective.
Yes, our system functions off-line so you can do business without the internet, including sending orders to the kitchen and closing guest checks.
Our system tracks clock-ins, clock-outs, breaks and tips with payroll export functionality. We can also payout tips immediately to Employee Debit Cards to eliminate the need for cash on hand to payout charge tips and return visits by staff to pick-up their cash tip envelope.
Our system includes 24/7 support for the life of the system, at no additional charge.
Our included support is available via phone, chat, and email 24/7 at no additional cost.
HP POS equipment includes a 3-year next business day on-site international warranty. This warranty can be extended to 5-years, at time of purchase.
Our system includes both Food & Beverage ingredient level recipe-based inventory and a Retail item level inventory that can utilize barcodes. Both are included at no additional cost with our PRO and Enterprise solutions.
PRO is our fully functional rOS solution for individual locations and Enterprise is designed for multi-location chains and franchises that want control and consolidated functionality.
Our system includes reports for customers, employees, drivers, loyalty, gift cards, payments, sales, inventory, timekeeping, tips, financial, and other data all customizable by date range, location, and categories to name a few.
- by utilizing our inventory management to control stock and monitor plate cost of menu items
- by utilizing our staff scheduling to monitor projected vs actual labor
- by utilizing our automated and personalized marketing
- by utilizing our loyalty program to bring guests back more often
- by utilizing our commission free Online Ordering with curbside pickup to increase sales
- by utilizing our driver tracking and DoorDash Drive Driver on Demand
- by utilizing management alerts for immediate notification when discounts or voids exceed a predetermined amount
- by utilizing QR Codes for pay at the table, menu access and ordering functionality
- by utilizing our Virtual Kiosk for line busting
- by utilizing our Facial ID Recognition to eliminate buddy punching and control access to POS management functions
- by utilizing our Kitchen Video systems to monitor order production.
Click this link for LINGA Support Options and our Support Knowledge Base.
Click this link for answers to questions, to schedule a demo, to configure a quote or to get help defining your requirements.